Peaches and Petals - Perfect Way to Start Your Summer Lovin'! #JuneBox

03 July 0 Comments A+ a-

I love subscription boxes, especially the ones that are beauty, fashion and lifestyle oriented. I am always glad to feature them here on my blog and today, let's catch up on the Peaches & Petals box for the month of June! Hearing about them for the first time? Peaches & Petals is a monthly subscription service which offers variety of products ranging from fashion, accessories, lifestyle to beauty products. All their boxes are hand-curated, and this is definitely a fun, flirty and fashionable vintage-modern lifestyle box, with 3-5 cool items and sometimes you might get extra bonus too! Every monthly box is unique and you get totally different items every time, and the products range from fashion accessories like hats, scarves, bracelets, necklaces, sun-glasses, ear-rings to beauty products like nail-polish, shampoos, creams, masks, blush and the like. Their subscription costs $19.99 per month with FREE shipping. 

Peaches & Petals subscription costs $19.99 per month with free shipping. These boxes ship around 16th of each month and there are exclusive monthly giveaways for subscribers.

You can click HERE to check out my past reviews and the variety of products to expect each month. For a limited time,  use the code - PEACH10%, to get 10% OFF your first box!

Let's check out the June month's box with the theme - "Summer Lovin!"

Babo Botanicals Sport Stick Sunscreen: I am new to using sunscreen stick and so looking forward to see how this one works. This looks very handy & functional and the ingredients look so promising. This clear zinc, non-greasy sunscreen stick is designed for your face, lips, nose, and ears.This is made with certified organic oils including jojoba, coconut, shea and avocado. This stick is safe even for babies and kids of all ages.

Sequins Pillow: I still remember going crazy for these pillows when they first hit the market. I was happy to see the gold and silver combination. This pillow is very well made and I couldn't stop making figures/ playing with this.

Foster Grants Fashion MaxBlock Sunglasses: I am super excited to get this sunglass in this box. This looks so neat and I love the animal print as well.


Hard Candy "Fox in a Box": This "truth or dare" blush and bronzer duo comes in a little case, along with a brush. I love the packing and presentation, more than the product itself.

Beauty Junky Mask Trio: It's really been a while since I tried any new face masks and this is just the perfect timing. This mask trio set comes with a cucumber hand cream, paw paw & pomegranate face mask and almond hair mask. I love the varieties and how cute they look. I really hope they work wonders too!

I am totally in love with each and every item included in this fun Summer box! Looking to subscribe? New customers click HERE and use the code -  PEACH10% at checkout to get 10%OFF your first box!

How do you think about this June box? What are your thoughts on Peaches & Petals subscription?!

I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.