NUXE Huile Prodigieuse - A Miraculous Multi-usage Dry Oil from Paris!

28 April 2 Comments A+ a-

As I often mention here on blog, beauty products that are made with natural ingredients always gets me excited. Such beauty finds that are multi-functional with various benefits are even more exciting, right! I always look for ways to sneak in natural products that could benefit my skin and hair, without taking much efforts or time. Since my skin keeps varying from being normal to dry or even very dry during winter months, it is a must for me to keep it nourished and well moisturized. Finally, with a smile, I now have a perfectly working solution for all such skin issues. Yes! Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, a multi-purpose dry oil that can be used all over the body, including face and hair. This multitasking beauty oil is from France, and it is designed to nourish, repair, soften our skin. This oil by itself is fabulous and together with it's heavenly scent, this is seriously a unparalleled beauty in your hands! 

Delightful fragrances, delectable textures and a sensorial experience are things, that makes NUXE products so unique. Nuxe Paris takes extremely pride in delivering beauty products that are innovative, sensual, plant-based and rich in natural ingredients. One of such Nuxe's innovative products is the Huile Prodigieuse, a dry oil, that is made with more than 96% of natural ingredients and plant-based. This beauty oil is not at all greasy and gets absorbed into skin within seconds, leaving the skin shiny, soft and silky. There are no words to explain the fragrance of the oil, I totally loved it. If you prefer light scents, you may find this strong. 

Huile Prodigieuse is made using six Precious Plant Oils - Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borage, Sweet Almond, Camellia and St. John's Wort, which are very efficient in removing any visible signs of stretch marks and help in keeping skin well-nourished. It also has lots of vitamin E, which makes sure that the skin is repaired and softened. When I received the product I was not expecting much and thought this would be like any-other store-bought oil. But to my surprise, this had a unique, rich oil texture and a captivating fragrance. The beauty oil was very light, non-sticky, non-greasy and the glass bottle is sleek and very well crafted. I tried it on my hands, knees, elbows and feet. The dry skin instantly absorbs the oil and looks nourished, soft and shiny in seconds.

Apply a little on hair, for that nourished look and lustrous glow. Not just that, there are so many more ways you could incorporate this beauty oil in your regime. This is my first product from Nuxe, I absolutely love this brand. I don't have any complaints about this beauty oil, except for the oil and glass combo, well at-least for me! If you like using oil for skin-care, then you shouldn't miss this miraculous beauty oil, with a gorgeous scent. The retail value of this beauty oil is $29 and click HERE, to check out more about this product. There are many interesting beauty products from Nuxe, and click HERE to check them out!


Stay connected with Nuxe on Facebook and Twitter to know more about their product promotions and latest updates. 

Have you heard about Nuxe before? What are your thoughts on Huile Prodigieuse? 


I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those I believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments

Write comments
Ethan Hunt
AUTHOR
10:28 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Robin Milford
AUTHOR
11:48 AM delete

I can't thank Acne Scar Center enough for the incredible transformation they've helped me achieve. Their ice-pick scar treatment not only smoothed out my skin but also restored my self-esteem. From the moment I stepped into their clinic, I felt welcomed and understood. The staff took the time to listen to my concerns and develop a personalized treatment plan that targeted my specific needs. The results speak for themselves – my ice-pick scars are barely noticeable now, and I couldn't be happier. If you're searching for effective scar treatment, look no further than Acne Scar Center. Ice-pick scars treatment

Reply
avatar