Good bye Acne! Hello Sebamed ! #AcneRemedy #ClearFace

01 September 14 Comments A+ a-

I often have issues with pimples and acne, it is mild and not that bad. However, I am worried about the marks they left behind. I have tried a lot of skin care products but most of them are very ineffective or work only on temporary basis. I visited a dermatologist and was suggested to use Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam. Now, I have been using it more than a year now, and it is now an integral part of my skin care routine!
acne cure

About the product:
  • Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam is Anti-Bacterial. 
  • It claims to Combat Pimples, Blackheads and skin impurities.
  • It is gentle on face and has a pH of 5.5. 
  • It claims to stop formation of new pimples, blackheads.
  • It ensures gentle and efficient cleansing to remove excessive sebum and dirt particles. 
  • Its ingredient help the irritated or inflamed skin to regenerate and leaves it soft and supple. 
acne cure

My Experience:
I had no idea about this product before getting it on hand. This is not a face wash, but a face foam, the foam is very light, easy to apply on face. It doesn't have any fragrance and unlike soap, you don't have to rub your face. You leave it on face and it works on your skin.

Initially for few days, I applied the foam on face and left it for 30-60 seconds and washed it off. I was impressed right from the first time I tried this cleansing foam. I was using it two times a day, once in the morning when i start my day and once at night, before bed. Gradually my face started feeling oil-free, clearer and more softer.

However, after a while I realized that the foam has to be kept on face for longer time. I experienced the true magical effect of this foam after i started leaving it on face for about 5 minutes. It literally makes your face look brighter. Of-course, it's not always possible to do so, in our busy schedule.


There are days when i applied a little extra foam, on areas where i feel a new pimple about to appear. It immediately combats the pain and the pimple, i am not exaggerating here!! 

On regular usage of this product, you can also see a decrease in pimples, blackheads and also notable improvement in your overall skin complexion.

To overcome your acne issues, check out the Sebamed clear face cleansing foam in amazon, HERE!
acne cure

Overall,
1) Very effective on pimples, blackheads, acne prone skin!
2) Definitely combats formation of new pimples!
3) Helps in regulating the excessive sebum production on face!
4) Results can be seen within days after using the product!
5) Kind of expensive product! (around $20 in amazon, sometimes the price varies!)

In my opinion: Personally, I have never seen/used such a effective product that does what it says on cover. So I ignore the price factor, and YES, I GO FOR IT!

Do you have acne issues, comment with your strategies to combat acne!!


Disclaimer:

This is NOT a sponsored post. The product reviewed is bought out of my own personal funds. All the thoughts expressed above are honest and 100% my own.

14 comments

Write comments
2:36 PM delete

I have never had acne issues, but for a while I have noticed that my pores are looking a bit bigger. The only time I have big ugly pimples, in my chin, is ten my period near. I think it is great that this foam helps you with the pimple pain that is so annoying.

Reply
avatar
10:52 AM delete

If I wasn't already trying out an acne wash I'd check this out. I always felt it is good to leave those on for about a minute before rinsing off. This is the first one I've heard of that removes the pain like that. That is a good thing indeed!

Reply
avatar
Carrie Chance
AUTHOR
2:28 PM delete

I don't get a terrible amount of acne in general but I get a lot of blackheads on my nose and they drive me crazy. Not sure I can afford this stuff but it's good to know it's available if I get to a point where I feel I nee to try something else.

Reply
avatar
4:11 PM delete

Yes, that i the best part! It reduces/removes the pain totally which makes you forget about the pimple itself! :)

Reply
avatar
4:15 PM delete

ya, even i didn't notice that initially. Only recently, i felt that a pimple got suppressed along with its pain. It is not like instant relief though, but definitely helps.

Reply
avatar
4:16 PM delete

definitely you should give this a try! I get few pimples now and then, i always have them in control ;)

Reply
avatar
Lois Jones
AUTHOR
6:09 PM delete

I love the idea of using a foam like this. I have a shampoo that is the same. Just put it on my hair and wait. Works like crazy! I don't have acne, but I do have some enlarged pores that I struggle with. May have to check this out!

Reply
avatar
6:25 PM delete

Sure!! Try and let me know how much you liked this one :)

Reply
avatar
irran irran
AUTHOR
1:25 AM delete

i really really love this product because i have problem with my face like acne , blackheads and enlarge pores many more but after using this product its really worked..... good job sebamed

Reply
avatar
2:31 AM delete


Wow looks so Good informative post i love to read. Indulge in a spa810 signature Lakeway facial, the tool you need for a healthier, more vibrant and youthful complexion. For more information then visit: www.spa810.com

Reply
avatar
12:32 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
12:40 PM delete

Hello there :)
I went to a dermatologist due to my acne and I suggested that. I would like to ask you, were you using it on a clean face or to even take off your make up?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
11:19 AM delete

Does sebamed suit with teen ager like 14 y.o 's face ?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
11:19 AM delete

Does sebamed suit with teen ager like 14 y.o 's face ?

Reply
avatar