4 Favorite & Must-Have Summer Essentials to Rock Your Day!

24 July 0 Comments A+ a-

Sometimes even little things in life becomes intimidating and the thrill is how you tackle them all with ease. One such thing that initially bothered me when we moved to Florida, is the weather! I was well accustomed to the freezing cold weather in the Midwest and from there to here, suddenly it's like sharing room with the Sun. Initially, I would just skip or limit going out but very soon realized that it's going to be hot all the time and the outdoor fun doesn't have to stop because of that. We go camping and visit the beaches very frequently. This place is sunny all the time, literally all-day-long. Having long hair during hot sunny days, often come as a challenge to all of us. I felt the necessity to come-up with a better daily-care routine to keep myself cool and confident, amidst the humid weather outside. It's becomes easier once you figure out a proper routine and stick to that. Here are some of my top favorite products that I discovered very recently. 

Start with your HAIR: Shampoo!
Taking good care of your hair is vital no matter where you live. Especially when weather isn't your side, make sure you take extra steps to keep your hair and scalp healthy. The task becomes even more tedious when you have curly or frizzy hair. There are so many natural remedies to treat dry, dull hair, and bring back it's gorgeous shiny, luxurious look. However, when you don't have time for all that, the shampoo you pick becomes your ultimate savior!

Recently, I came across this luxurious Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo which is so different from any of the shampoos I have ever tried. When I first had the product on hand, I had no idea - about the brand, the product, it's price or what to expect from it. I felt it's a luxury shampoo by looking at it's ingredients and was excited to give it a try. When I opened it, I was surprised on seeing it's consistency. It's golden in color, like honey, little bit thicker consistency than honey and yet little runny. You don't have to pour, but take the shampoo with your fingers and apply it on your hair. After you apply it like gel, it lathers very well and washes away all the dullness and dirt.

The best thing is the after-shine and gorgeous bounce! My hair looked so beautiful with extra boost and shine, that lasted till my next hair-wash. Seriously, it looked so luxuriously shiny. This shampoo is perfect even for chemically treated hair, as it gives the damaged strands a dramatically youthful look. One of the key ingredient is Shea Butter, which helps in offering a finishing touch, resulting in weightless hydration for long-lasting bounce and resilience. Check out more details on the luxury product HERE 

TIE it all up: Hair-ties: Scunci!
I prefer messy buns and pony tails often, especially when we head out casually. I am so glad I found these no damage hair ties from scunci - these are so handy and just perfect for any quick, on the spot hair-dos, while on the run.

Stay Fresh, SMELL FRESH: Malin+Goetz!
How about some all-natural, alcohol and aluminium free, long-lasting deodorant to keep you fresh all day long? Malin+Goetz deodorant is synthesized with refreshing natural eucalyptus extract and odor-neutralizing citronellal for 24 hour effectiveness. This deodorant is appropriate for all skin types, especially sensitive and it is blended to absorb without residue, staining, irritation and pore clogging. I am fan of it's refreshing scent. This gives needed confidence to rock your day and I would say this is a must-have item, in your summer check-list. Check out more about this HERE 

Let's FACE It: DDF Exfoliating Wash!
It's important to cleanse, treat, moisturize and protect your skin, especially your face on a daily basis. How about a anti-aging preventative cleanser that purifies deep down to the pores and minimize the appearance of fine lines for smoother skin texture? DDF - Doctor's Dermatologic Formula is a combination of ultra pure glycolic acid blended with skin conditioners to sweep away dirt and debris. It also minimizes pores while increasing overall skin radiance. This product has a sunburn alert, but luckily I didn't find time to head out often, in the last two weeks. I have been using it for few days now and I have no complaints. I love the way my skin looks after each wash and I am going to explore more about this brand. Check out more details on all of the DDF products HERE

What are your must-have Summer Essentials? Have you tried any of these amazing brands?

I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.