Davidson's Organics - One Step Closer To The Healthier You!

12 August 0 Comments A+ a-

It's been a while since I spoke about one of my favorite things, Tea. I think TEA needs no introduction. But, do you know? World's first tea was just an accident! Being an avid tea-drinker, it feels great to say that tea is the second most consumed drink in the world, of-course water being the first. So far, I have never come across someone who doesn't like Tea. Personally I prefer oolong tea and green tea the most but I love them all. However, not all tea are equal. Each tea is unique and is highly influenced by number of factors including where and how they are grown. Quality of the tea leaves play a major role in the level of benefits we reap. Watch this space for some of the amazing tea varieties and tea-brands in this ''Healthy you!'' series. Today we are exploring Davidson's Organics, a third generation organic tea growers who offer wide variety of tea, tea-blends, specialty teas, gifts and accessories. Davidson's Organics Tea is certified kosher and they also offer world's largest selections of USDA Certified Organic Teas - in over 200 different delicious varieties, each one blended with utmost care in their own facility.

Green Tea!
It's unfair if I skip talking about one of my top favorites, green tea. It has incredible benefits, especially because of the presence of Flavonoids, very powerful set of antioxidants that strengthen your immune system. Green tea also helps in reducing cholesterol and aids in weight-loss, detox, anti-aging. The benefits of including tea in your daily routine is countless. I think it is one of the simplest but very effective lifestyle change towards healthy-living.

I am familiar with some of the green-tea varieties like Sencha, Genmaicha, Matcha and Gunpowder green-tea. Just saying these names make me crave for a warm cup of tea. However, the names of the ones I got for this review are new. Tropical green-tea, Imperial green-tea and Sun, Moon & Stars green tea - interesting!

Tropical green-tea: This has a smooth, calming taste, not so bitter like the other varieties I have had. Ingredients include organic green tea, chamomile, carob and natural flavor. Base of organic green tea is blended with herbs, to add luscious, buttery tropical flavors. This can be served hot or iced.

Imperial green-tea: Rich and flavorful green-tea rich in anti-oxidants. I felt this tea so light, perhaps I must use two bags for brewing. The name tells me there is lot more to explore about this variety!

Sun, Moon & Stars green-tea: This is very flavorful and has a unique taste. The ingredients include organic green tea, jasmine tea and oolong tea. I would say this variety is my favorite, just because of the incredible ingredients.

Tea of the month:
One more thing I like to mention about Davidson's Organics, is their concept of celebrating tea every month, by selecting "Tea of the Month". Here, they feature a particular blend and offer special discount codes, with a aim to make us try and discover a new flavor profile and interesting aroma. Check out this month's "Tea of the month" HERE.

Feel free to check out Davidson's Organics to explore all their tea varieties and their social-media channels to know about their latest updates and product promotions.

Website    Facebook      Twitter

Are you an avid tea-drinker? What is your favorite thing about Tea? 


I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. I was not compensated in any way. I personally use, review the product and recommend only those I believe will be good for my readers.