Yama Moto Yama - Healthy choices made easy and interesting!

06 September 0 Comments A+ a-

Yay! Once again it's tea time for all of you here on MyReviewLove. Today I am so excited to share my latest obsession on iced green teas. I am not a huge fan of store bought cold drinks, so it's been a while since I had iced beverages. If it is green tea, then it has to be hot/warm for me. Not anymore. I am totally surprised when I discovered this amazing brand Yama Moto Yama, which offers delicious iced green teas, in many different varieties. I never realized that iced green teas could be the perfect option for my late afternoon cravings for something cold - all thanks to Florida weather! Yama Moto Yama, is a family-owned company established in Tokyo, in 1960, specializing in green tea and nori seaweed. Today, they still excel in serving the finest teas and sea-weed not just in Japan, but all over the world. Recently, I got a chance to try some of their green tea varieties, both warm and iced, I must say that all of these products were amazing and the quality is top-notch. The company offers varieties of bagged-tea, loose teas, iced teas, sea-weed and soy wrappers.


If you ask me I always believe in having healthy, balanced, nutritious diet rather than eating mindlessly and working out later. It's always been 80% of nourishing food and 20% workout for me. So, I always have some of the super foods like chia, flax, cacao, as staples in my daily diet and green tea is one of them. As you know, green teas are available in different varieties and oolong, gunpowder green-tea, sencha, macha are my favorites! Hopefully I would try out all of the available varieties someday, fingers crossed, lol.

With Yama Moto Yama Sencha Iced green tea powder I decided to try my first home-made iced green tea latte - which was surprising tasty, refreshing and so easy to make.

Organic Sencha Iced Green Tea Latte:
  • 1 Sencha green tea powder
  • 1 glass of chilled milk (your choice)
  • sugar or other sweetener
  • little vanilla extract
  • few ice cubes

Unsweetened Iced Green Tea:
The original unsweetened green tea variety is my favorite. You take a sachet, mix it with water and add in the ice cubes, that simple! I think this is probably the easiest guilt-free beverage anyone can ever have. I loved it for it's wonderful flavor and it was just perfect along with hint of refreshing mint and a slice of lemon.

Genmai-cha green tea:
The ingredients include green tea leaf, roasted rice, sorghum seed and matcha. Each of these tea-bags are individually packed and comes in the pyramid shape bags. A warm cup of this flavor-rich tea is sure to uplift your mood and brighten your day. The aroma of the roasted rice makes it even more delightful.

You can check out the brand on their website to know more on their products and social channels to find out their latest updates & product promotions.


What is your favorite green tea variety?! Do you like it hot or cold?

I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those I believe will be good for my readers.