Best Sites & Apps for easy extra cash!! #giftcards #onlinecash
If you are looking for options to keep you busy and earn free products, some extra cash, you are at the right place. Find below some of the simplest ways to make easy dollars at your spare time!
There are hundreds of sites to make money but I have listed only those i have personally tried and believe will be good for you too!! Let us get started!
This is by far the best survey site i have ever tried. Maybe I was regular, comfortable using this site than the other ones. I have got reasonable amount of gift-cards from this survey site in short time compared to any-other site. You can cash out as Paypal deposits or as Amazon gift-cards.
If you take surveys regularly, you get chances to participate in product tests, which have nice incentives. I have participated in few products tests too!
You can try out Opinion Outpost HERE
Unlike other survey sites, you answer single questions here. Very easy to answer, accumulate points and redeem. There are variety of gift-cards to choose from.
Sign up to Tellwut, HERE
3) Pinch ME:
Pinch ME offers free products to try every week. Samples offered may vary depending upon your profile. The fun part is that you have to be rely fast to claim the products as the samples are limited. After using the product you have to give feedback in the site, to be eligible for trying the future samples.
You can sign up HERE
Crowdtap is like interacting with brands directly by answering questions, sharing your thoughts among other members and in social media. You earn points for every activity done. Points get you entries towards monthly drawings. There is no guarantee winning but there is nothing to loose while you give this a try! I do only the quick-hits and get at-least one gift-card per month.
Most common prize to win is Amazon gift-card, but there are also gift-cards for other major retailers like Walmart, Bestbuy, Ebay, etc., You can also apply, test products for free and submit your report.
Join with other crowdtappers, HERE
Very nice place to get free products to try and give your feedback. They need you to complete few tasks for each product you test! I have received some good products to try, even some pricey ones.
Another site to try out free products and share your thoughts in social media. I have received few wonderful missions in the past.
8) Mobile Apps:
I have used mobile apps to earn rewards in past, the below ones are my favorites!! These won't make you rich, but at-least you can earn gift-cards now and then!
- ReceiptPal - Snap a photo of your receipt and submit it, both printed, e-receipts are accepted. Any valid receipt from grocery, gas station, restaurant, drugstore to fast-food. Probably the easiest/quickest, if you shop often & submit receipts regularly.
- Receipt Hog - You can snap photo of your receipt and submit to earn points. Both grocery & non-grocery are accepted but not restaurants, cafes, movie tickets. Easy to gather points.
- Ibotta - You have to unlock product you like, shop for those and then submit receipt to get rebates. Can be cashed out as Paypal deposit ($10 min) or as gift-cards.
- Checkout51 - Similar to Ibotta app, but bit slow and you have a threshold of $20 to cash-out.
- Shopkick - You get "kicks", i.e. points as you walk into any store, with the app open. Also you can scan products in-store to get points. Those points redeemed as gift-cards. Easy to use and you get more points on weekends and on special occasions.
- ShopAlong - You have to sign up and wait for invites to take up shopping assignments if you qualify, which is a lot of fun. I have qualified, completed few ones successfully.The rewards typically range from $5-$50.
Have you used any of these before? What are the other ones you use for easy cash?!