The Body Shop - Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue Review! #TheBodyShop #MintCream
I am a HUGE fan of 'The Body Shop' products since my college days. I have tried many of their products and i love them all. I still have a list of favorites from them to try out! Ever-since i bought this Peppermint foot rescue cream, i am totally hooked to it. In general, i love anything peppermint, whether its peppermint oil, body cream, scrub, candy, gum, bark thins, lol! So, i had no doubts if i would love the scent of this product!
About the product:
This foot cream comes in 3.56oz tub, very neatly designed, like any-other bodyshop product. The turquoise color makes it look more like a feminine cream. This cream claims to have Peppermint oil, Soya oil, Grape fruit oil, Almond oil, Cocoa butter and Bee-wax. As you know, 'The Body Shop' sources it's ingredients via Community Fair Trade.
The almond oil present in this foot cream helps in restoring the skin 's original moisture. This cream also has grape fruit acids, which helps in skin smoothing and gentle exfoliation.
Sometimes, my foot gets very dry and looks as i have abandoned them already, lol. I wanted to end this somehow and decided to try some intense moisturizing creams & bought this! This cream helps revive and smoothen my feet. I absolutely love this product. I am almost done with the whole tub.
I have been using this on and off, for more than 6 months now. However, i am totally happy with the results. I feel that i had better results while applying it before bed, and leaving it overnight to repair your skin.The peppermint oil gives a instant cooling sensation as you apply, and leaves feet feeling refreshed.
The Peppermint oil is well known for it's deodorizing properties. If you have foot odor issues, then this is for you!
1) If you have dry skin, cracked heels or very stressed feet that needs little extra care, then you will love this foot cream.
2) Has a refreshing, strong peppermint scent. I am absolutely fine with that. But again it depends, as some may prefer lighter scents.
3) Sometimes, i tend to apply a little more, and i had to wait for it to completely disappear into skin. Otherwise, it is perfect, not oily at all.
4) Fabulous intense foot care cream, to keep away all the foot problems like dryness, rough skin, stressed skin, cracked heels, foot-odor, etc.,
5) Comparing the size and the price, it is kind of pricey! But trust me, this lasts for a real long time, which makes you re-think!
This amazing cream retails for $18, and you can find these in Amazon here! There are few other wonderful items in this peppermint product line and you can check them, here!
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. The product reviewed is bought out of my own personal funds. All the thoughts expressed above are honest and 100% my own.