January Favorites! No - Not beauty products! #RandomPick #ForHer

15 January 4 Comments A+ a-

This month has been crazy tight for me and i love being in the fight of finding free-time. Today we celebrate the auspicious harvest festival and somehow i managed to sneak in a little bit of blog-time! I want to share few of my top favorites for the month of January, i know it's too soon, but hey who cares! And i am sorry this is definitely not a list of beauty products as most of the beauty gurus out there do every month! I am sure all of us have sentiments for things that we love! Not everything we buy offer us the luxury and comfort we anticipate. Only few things become indispensable that they gradually become our best friends! Here is the list of few favorites of mine, that i rely love and enjoy having around. These are too good to be a secret and they sure deserve to be shared with you all.
Fossil Preston Handbag - I bought this recently, but wish i had it when i really needed something like this. I love this bag, it looks super cute and one of the cool shoulder bags i ever had. It's kind of small as i wanted it to be, and just the right size for every day usage. The front flap with zippered closure is actually a deep interior compartment and comes with three more pockets. I couldn't find it online on Macy's but somehow found a similar bag in Amazon. The floral pattern and the bright colors make this bag so cool and attractive!

LEAF Tracker - I am so hooked to this elegant piece of beauty! I have been more active after my continuous usage of this tracker. I have been bored of trackers before, but having the LEAF tracker all day long, has never been a mundane task so far and i don't think it will ever be. It alerts me to stay active, keep track of physical activities, my sleep pattern, also the inbuilt breath exercise helps in relieving stress! Very innovative and handy tracker i have ever used. Feel free to check out my detailed review HERE. The LEAF app is now much more readable than before.

SOAR Journal - New Year is the time almost all of us get crazy looking for funky, stylish planners. I am kind of neat-freak and i could never take a beautiful journal for granted. For me, planners have always been a beauty item or a show-piece, and they also take a little more extra time and effort. So, this time i wanted to get something more practical and convenient. I am glad i did that and now it's not only easy to maintain and manage tasks but also saves me a whole lot of time! I love having whole lot of elegant journals, so i am sure, certainly this wouldn't be my last journal for this year. Look out for my future journals i haul along my way!

Beyonce Pulse Luminous Body Milk - I had this laying around for a while and finally when i got time to use this, i was SO in love with it's fragrance. The scent is amazing and completely irresistible. This came along with the Beyonce Pulse Gift-Set. Not to mention, i also love the perfume and the shower gel, one of the best gift-sets out there. The cute thing about this body milk is that your skin literally has tiny glitters for hours after applying the lotion. I am a fan of this gift-set and is totally worth every dollar you spend on this!

VERSACE Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum - Amazing fragrance, falls more on the floral side, though it is a perfect blend of Raspberry, Magnolia, Yuzu, Peony and Lotus. The fragrance is very fresh and lasts for hours. Initially i felt it was bit pricey but trust me, the fragrance is amazing and worth the money you pay for. The bottle looks beautiful, i totally love the pink bottle and the crystal lid. Smells amazing, looks super cute and is definitely a perfect valentine's day gift to yourself or your loved one!

 I would love to hear from you! Feel free to share your favorite products, so that i can try them too!



4 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
3:53 PM delete

The handbag is so cute! I want it!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
8:45 PM delete

I love the Fossil bag. Perfect size to use when all you need is your wallet and keys. The journal looks like it is really well made!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
8:46 PM delete

I love the Fossil bag. Perfect size to use when all you need is your wallet and keys. The journal looks like it is really well made!

Reply
avatar
Amber Ludwig
AUTHOR
8:55 PM delete

So excited to see the Leaf tracker on here!! I want on so bad!! I love how they look and everything they track!!

Reply
avatar