FitSnack - Monthly Subscription to Snack Wise & Stay Fit! #DiscountCode

12 September 0 Comments A+ a-

I love snacking as I relax and watch my favorite show on television. As I get involved with the show, I usually forget how much I actually snack on and keep it going till I end up feeling guilty. That's how I decided I need to find something healthy that helps me stay fit & also feel good. You all must have known that I love Fitsnack subscription. The main reason being their portion-controlled snack varieties which are just perfect for anytime guilt-free snacking. FitSnack is a monthly subscription box that offers about 7-10 carefully curated snack varieties, that are not only delicious, but also healthy & nutritious. They focus on ensuring each product included in the box fall under, at-least two or more of these categories - GMO Free, High in Protein, Low in Sugar, Gluten Free, Organic, Raw, Vegan and All Natural. Also, 90% of the Fit Snack boxes are Gluten-Free & include cool bonus items such as energy boosters, supplements, or refreshing beverages. You also get exclusive and easy-to-follow workout ideas each month.

I have always had great experience with the FitSnack. Most of the healthy snacks included are those which are hard to find by our own, either online or even in stores. FitSnack offers about 7-10 carefully curated snack items, generally worth over $30. The monthly subscription starts at $23.90/month, but for a Limited time, you can get 50%OFF your First FitSnack box using this exclusive LINK! Read my past FitSnack reviews HERE!
Here is the list of items included in the Fitsnack box for the month of August!

Elmhurst Harvest Pistachio Milk:  I love pistachios and I love non-dairy milk. It was a pleasant surprise to see Pistachio Milk, made with real pistachios and walnuts. I have tried many milk alternatives but this is the first time with pistachios. This is huge full-sized product, which is gluten-free lactose-free, soy-free, GMO-free!

Dandies Vanilla Marshmallows: These are all-natural vanilla marshmallows that are vegan, kosher, has no GMO and gelation-free! These would be perfect for fall. I also have a book full of marshmallow recipes and these would be great to try something new!

Vintage Italia Alfredo Pasta Chips - I love these pasta chips! This flavor is probably my favorite of all those I have ever tried. If you could finish this bag in one sitting, it's not a surprise at all. I am glad these came with a free product coupon to make use of.

Detour Simple Caramel Peanut Bar - I am a huge fan of caramel and peanut butter bars. This one had peanuts on top and is packed with proteins. Not to mention, these are gluten-free and doesn't have any artificial ingredients.


Barney Butter Almond Butter: I am not a huge fan of almond butter but these samples look promising and I shall be using it soon with some crackers or apples.

Bite Fuel Chocolate Chip Power Bites: These cookies are one of my favorites from this box. These are made with whey protein. I was not sure how they would taste and didn't have much expectations. But these are surprisingly nice and are non-GMO, protein-rich and are made with natural ingredients.

Hotze Vitamins HealthyPak: These daily vitamin samples are one of the BONUS items. I am not that health conscious and so not sure if we would be using them.

Raw Rev 100 Spirulina Dream Bar: Another BONUS item, 100-calorie snack bar made with organic ingredients including cashews, dates, sunflower seed kernels, spirulina powder, and sprouted flax seed. These bars are vegan, gluten-free, and doesn't contain any refined sugars.

Fuel 100 Electro Bites in Pumpkin Spice: One more BONUS item! These bites are perfect alternatives to energy bars, powering you up through your intense workout sessions.

Overall, this box is a pretty good value, filled with some of the newest snack varieties! FitSnack monthly subscription starts at $23.90/month and their subscription is highly flexible, meaning you can pre-pay or pause your subscription anytime.

Use this exclusive LINK to get your first box at just $15.80.

Have you ever tried snack subscriptions before? What are your thoughts on FitSnack? 

Disclaimer:
I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.