FitSnack - Ultimate Subscription to Snack Wise & Stay Fit! #CouponCode

12 October 0 Comments A+ a-

Days are running and the holiday season is almost here. I don't know about you, but for me holiday time is the hardest to resist from eating all those wonderful delicacies, with friends & family around. That's the time when I usually gain some extra pounds on scale. I don't refrain myself from anything but just make sure not to munch on any kind of unhealthy snacks that are usually tempting. For the last few months, FitSnack has made this whole process of finding healthy and guilt-free snacks, so much easy for me! Not just during holidays, if you like to stay fit, lead a active lifestyle, eat guilt-free snacks, explore new brands and try unique products, FitSnack is for you! It is a monthly subscription box that offers about 7-10 carefully curated snack varieties, that are not only delicious, but also healthy & nutritious. They focus on ensuring each product included in the box fall under, at-least two or more of these categories - GMO Free, High in Protein, Low in Sugar, Gluten Free, Organic, Raw, Vegan and All Natural. Also, 90% of the Fit Snack boxes are Gluten-Free & include cool bonus items such as energy boosters, supplements, or refreshing beverages. You also get exclusive and easy-to-follow workout ideas each month.


I have always had great experience with the monthly snack boxes from FitSnack. Most of the healthy snacks included are those which are hard to find by our own, either online or even in stores. FitSnack offers about 7-10 carefully curated snack items, generally worth over $30.

The monthly subscription starts at $23.90/month, but for a limited time, you can get 50%OFF your First FitSnack box using this exclusive LINK! You can check out all of my past FitSnack reviews HERE!
This is the list of all the delicious snacks that are included in the September box!

Back Attack Snacks Almonds: I got the Sweet Stringer - the name says it all. When I tried this I didn't think that the cayenne would be this powerful. I have tried other varieties in the past, and I must say, this is my new favorite! This is definitely a perfect combination of flavors, an intriguing blend of sweet & spicy.

Dang Foods Coconut Chips: These are made from hand-picked Thai coconuts, lightly toasted and then dusted with cocoa powder and a pinch of salt, sounds delicious right! These are so tasty, unique and I felt these are little too sweet but other than that, these are the best coconut chips ever!

Rawxies Heart Bar: This is again, one of my favorite items in the box! I love chocolate brownies and when they show up as extremely delicious clean treat, you grab it, I could never say NO to this!

Dark Dog Organics Energy Drink: Made with coconut and few other certified organic ingredients. This contains coconut flower sugar syrup and is also rich in vitamins.

Purely Inspired Organic Protein: This is 100% plant-based nutritional shake with a rich french-vanilla flavor. This is perfect addition for the morning smoothies.

AlphaMind Coffee: I have never tried vitamin coffee ever and this one looks like a cool one to indulge in. I got the Colombian Supremo- light roast and I am quiet excited to try this one soon.

Shine Organics: Each of these pouches feature a delicious harmony of ingredients, blended to support and nourish overall health of your body. I am yet to give this a try and hope it's interesting.

Raw Rev Superfood Bar: I have tried these in past and I like them a lot. These are delicious and are also rich in protein, filled with peanut butter, dark chocolate and chia seeds. These provide about 10-15 grams of protein.

This box also had some of the surprise Bonus Items as listed below:

High Brew Cold Brew:  I have had this in past FitSnack boxes and it is very convient when you are on the go. It is slightly sweetened and very light. 



Kracklin’ Kamut - These are again one of my favorites and these tiny to-go packs are usually gone in minutes.
Nutryttiva Banana Bar - This banana and cinnamon bar is made with only 4 ingredients -  Lime Juice, Sugar and of-course Banana & cinnamon. This tiny bar has 3 bananas in it and hence a rich source of fiver and minerals.

    I love the idea of trying new guilt-free snack varieties every month. If not for FitSnack box, I wouldn't have come across many of the healthy snacks and brands out there! This monthly subscription starts at $23.90/month and it is highly flexible, meaning you can pre-pay or pause your subscription anytime.

    Use this exclusive LINK to get your first box at just $15.80.

    Have you ever tried snack subscriptions before? What are your thoughts on FitSnack? 

    Disclaimer:
    I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.