Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign with Travalo & Bright Pink! #October

19 October 0 Comments A+ a-

October, apart from being the start of the holiday season, also serves as the official Breast Cancer Awareness Month. When we think about the awareness programs, one-thing that's most incredible is the striving power of every woman undergoing this dreadful battle. We all know the pink ribbon is the international awareness symbol that evokes solidarity and oneness. It doesn't have to be our mother, sister, or a friend, for us to come forward and join the fight. It could be anyone and everyone deserves the same level of support as family. ALL WOMEN. ONE COLOR! I have always felt good about the brands that come up with pink products to remind us about the importance of breast cancer awareness programs. Last year I had the wonderful opportunity to support Glamulet's program and this time it's Travalo. They are the leader in travel fragrance options, and they will be donating 25% of all their pink model sales to BrightPink, the only national non-profit organization focused on prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.

Travalo makes it easy and convenient to have your fragance with you any time, anywhere. It's a refillable atomizer bottle with a difference. I am glad I came across this brand and I love using it during travel. You can check them out now to buy something that you would love plus support this incredible cause too! That's right 25% of your purchase will be donated to BrightPink and the PINK models include Excel, Classic HD and Milano. I am totally in love with the Milano Atomizer!

I love fragrances and it's a must for me to have my favorite perfume with me all the time. Even if I buy new ones, it takes a while for me to gradually move to the new scent. Am I the only one like this? lol. I usually take 3-5 perfumes samples whenever we go on a quick trip or when I had to have perfume in my handbag. It's like a pet peeve that perfume bottles would break in my luggage when I travel. And sometimes the weight and space becomes a trouble. But with Travalo, we can actually fill in your current favorite and take it around with you very easily. Thanks to the sleek and light-weight atomizers from Travalo. They last approximately about 50 sprays, and not to mention, these atomizers are Aircraft approved! It's extremely simple to use which I think is a great plus.


They have a lot of styles and colors to choose from. Connect with the brand to know more about their latest updates and product promotions.


Disclaimer : 
If there are product(s) featured in this post, they were either sent complimentary to facilitate this post OR they are being featured as a part of affiliation/partnership with the company, store, or brand - unless otherwise stated. Nevertheless I only promote the products I personally try, love and feel worth sharing.