AMI ClubWear - One-Stop Online Shop For All Your Fashion Needs!

18 January 0 Comments A+ a-

I am one of those who like to look neat & pretty without even trying, to look so. The secret is not to blindly follow the latest trends but research and find the right style that fits you best. I prefer dressing casually, nothing major that's so trendy, yet make a bold statement that accentuates my personal style. I love shopping of such cute and casual styles but don't rely like spending a lot on them. If you are like me, who loves to shop, stand out from the crowd, look stylish yet stay on a budget, you are in luck! Recently, I got introduced to this amazing online site, AMI Club-wear, a ultimate place for you to hunt new styles at very affordable prices. I had no idea about them before and I was surprised to see such stylish dresses, accessories and excellent boots for such low prices. They have a gorgeous collection of all kinds of club-wear, party-dresses, casual-wear, intimates, costumes, accessories and what not? I was so thrilled to come across them now and so excited to try some of their styles. Since I usually like trying something different I wanted to try the casual clothes that fit my style and also perfect for the crazy weather here. I loved shopping around their collection and realized that it was way too tough to pick just a few when you like so many of them.

First of all, I wanted to share this stylish dark blue jean jacket. I love the way it looks, so stylish and versatile. This full-sleeve outer jacket is perfect with t-shirts, any casual tops, tanks and definitely keeps you cozy during chill weather. I tried it on with one of my favorite floral tops and loved it absolutely. I still can't believe that this jean jacket is less than $15 and yet beats the quality of many other expensive jackets I have had in the past. You can check out this jacket on AMI club-wear HERE

Next is this cute and casual navy-blue palazzo pant. Ever since we moved here to Florida, these pants are my first choice whenever we head out in the summer. This pant is super comfy, perfect fit and I was surprised to see that it has a zipper. You can find this gorgeous pants HERE and yes, you can buy them for just $10. Personally, I love the way this pant fits.

I love skirts and I don't think I could ever have enough of them. When I was browsing AMI club-wear site, I came across this beautiful skirt. It's been a long time since I tried a full length maxi skirt and so this was my final pick. I think the skirt pattern is so beautiful and also versatile. The colors in the skirt look so vibrant and that gives you a chance to pair it with any colored top, giving entirely different look each time you wear it. Wondering about the price? $6 and how amazing is that? Go ahead and check them out HERE

Let's talk boots! Boots are one of my new found obsessions and since we lived in mid-west I had a great excuse to try different ones so frequently. AMI club-wear has a huge collection of boots and my biggest surprise was the price! Everything in the site looks so stylish, trendy and equally beautiful, making it difficult to choose which one to buy. For some reason, I have never had a side-cut boot before and so I decided to try this stylish boots that are perfect for everyday casual look. Initially I was skeptic about the quality of these boots on seeing the price, but NO! These are so well-made, very stylish, feels soft and comfortable from very first time, and definitely a steal for $20. You can check them out HERE!

AMI Club-wear offers a great collection of dresses, club-wear, boots and costumes for unbelievably low prices. You have a wide variety of products and a huge collection of styles to choose from. I see myself checking them out quite frequently these days. They often have flash sales that make the low prices even lower! Make sure to check out the brand on their social media channels to know more on their latest updates and product promotions. 

Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/amiclubwear

What are your thoughts on AMI Club-wear? What is your favorite go-to style? 


Disclaimer:
I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.