Molly's Suds - Ultimate Laundry Detergent That's Safe For People & The Planet!

20 May 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! Today I am so excited to share thoughts about one of my new found favorites which is the 'talk of our home' right now. Personally, I think laundry detergents are one of the important things that we often ignore and care very little. Skin being the largest organ of our body, and clothes being constantly in touch with our skin, it's absolutely a must to pay attention to the products we choose. Even-though most of us read labels and ingredients-list, it's possible that at-times we just go on the flow and pick up things that we wouldn't buy consciously. Often we, Shoppers lean to choose whatever is on sale or whichever product stands first on the shelf, but thats not how it should be! Formulated with earth derived ingredients, Molly's Suds feature a certified vegan, cruelty-free, earth-friendly detergent, that's made with all natural ingredients. This product is very gentle, gluten-free, eco-friendly and are free from any kind of petrochemicals, artificial fillers and harsh chemicals. When I go shopping, I have often felt that the laundry section is being ignored and it lacks products that are ''REAL'' eco-friendly. Not anymore, Thanks to Molly's Suds!

The product claims:
The super-concentrated powder is long-lasting and affordable, with just one tablespoon required per load. Just as effective as conventional brands and more effective than natural brands, without the use of harsh chemicals, toxins, fillers, carcinogens, preservatives or petrochemicals. Works great in all water temperatures and hard water, and is septic- and High Efficiency (HE) washer-safe.
The product contains:
Preperitary blend of Sodium carbonate sourced from the Green River Basin in Wyoming, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate (heptahydrate), unrefined sea salt, and organic (Arvensis) peppermint oil.

I was offered two samples of Molly's Suds to experience the product and share my thoughts. I was initially hesitant because I have never tried a real "all-natural" detergent before and I needed best results. But, since I love chemical-free products and brands like Molly's Suds, that strive hard to give best products to people, I had to give this product a try! I used the first sample for my regular use clothes and then the delicate ones. No babies in our household yet, so nothing with huge stains or dirt to try except for our  sports, exercise and outdoor wear. I must say I loved the results every time, all the clothes looked bright, fresh and felt light - I mean the detergent has also washed neatly without traces. I didn't find any difference between the usual detergent with harsh chemicals and Molly's Suds with fine ingredients. In-fact I think this is much better performing considering the results, all-natural ingredients and the amount you use for every load.

I am so happy that I got hands on this amazing product and as you see, I went ahead and bought a full pack for our family. It gives a huge relief and satisfaction when you take little steps that's better for your family and the environment.

If you prefer unscented version, Molly's Suds has that too. If you are someone you like liquid laundry detergents, fear not - Molly's Suds got you covered. They have recently launched their liquid detergent which I would love to buy sometime soon.

You can check out the brand on their website to know more on their products and social channels to find out their latest updates & product promotions.

Have you ever tried Molly's Suds? What are your thoughts on this amazing product? 


Disclaimer:
I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.