Peaches And Petals - May Vacation, All That I Ever Wanted! #Unboxing

06 June 0 Comments A+ a-

By now you must have known that I adore sharing peaches and petals monthly boxes with you all. If subscription boxes are the best way to get hands on affordable, stylish, unique fashion accessories, then Peaches & Petals would be my first pick. Not just the name, everything about this subscription is lovely. New to Peaches & Petals? This is a monthly subscription service which offers variety of products ranging from fashion, accessories, lifestyle to beauty products. All their boxes are hand-curated, and this is definitely a fun, flirty and fashionable vintage-modern lifestyle box, you shouldn't miss. Each box will contain 3-5 cool items and sometimes you might get extra bonus too. Every monthly box is unique and you get totally different items every time. These boxes would have variety of products ranging from fashion accessories like hats, scarves, bracelets, necklaces, sun-glasses, ear-rings to beauty products like nail-polish, shampoos, creams, masks, blush and the like. 
Peaches & Petals subscription costs $19.99 per month with free shipping. These boxes ship around 16th of each month and there are exclusive monthly giveaways for subscribers.

You can click HERE to check out my past reviews and the variety of products to expect each month. For a limited time,  use the code - PEACH10%, to get 10% OFF your first box!

Let's check out the May month's box with the theme - "Vacation, All I Ever Wanted!"

Soapbox Travel Kit: A 4-piece travel set from SoapBox. This kit contains shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion and are all formulated with argan oil to nourish and restore your skin and hair. I like Soapbox products and their mission, you could check out my review on their other products, HERE!

Umbra “Make it Happen” Magnetic Board: I love this one and couldn't wait to put it into use. This is a huge sized magnetic board for you to plan, display and get organized about almost anything and everything. These are also perfect to display your travel milestones and souvenirs. 

Gud Cleansing Wipes: I love getting products that I never had a chance to try, especially the ones from reputed brands. This burt's bees wipes are sure to come handy, and I am excited about both of these mind-blowing varieties : Orange Petalooza - blood orange flower & Red ruby groovy - grapefruit and thyme. 

Sara Beth Candle "Seaside": Who doesn't like sparkling candles? This wooden wicked candle has a pleasantly light scent and the wick sparkles when lit. I haven't tried this company candles before, and may look for these in stores. 

"World’s Best" Travel Pillow: I got this bright pink and white polka-dots neck pillow. This is super soft and looks stylish too. This is the only thing I wish didn't come in this box. Not because I didn't like it, but because we already have these at home and absolutely love using them.

May box has been a thoughtful curation and I liked all of the items included. Looking to subscribe? New customers click HERE and use the code -  PEACH10% at checkout to get 10%OFF your first box!


How do you think about May box? What are your thoughts on Peaches & Petals subscription?!

I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.