FitSnack - Perfect Way To Gear Up Your Fitness routine! #CouponCode

06 February 0 Comments A+ a-

As you all know FitSnack is one of my favorite monthly subscriptions. Are you one of those struggling to find nutritious, guilt-free snacks every-time you shop, this is for you! With FitSnack you get introduced to totally healthy, delicious and innovative brands each month. I got to know many innovative healthy snack brands and guilt-free products only through this subscription. Fit Snack is a monthly subscription box that offers about 7-10 carefully curated snack varieties, that are not only delicious, but also healthy & nutritious. Their boxes contain products that are designed to provide you clean energy and support an active, fitness-focused lifestyle. They focus on ensuring each product included in the box fall under, at-least two or more of these categories - GMO Free, High in Protein, Low in Sugar, Gluten Free, Organic, Raw, Vegan and All Natural. If not for Fit Snack I would have never known or tried many of the delicious snacks, that are my favorites today. Almost 90% of their boxes are gluten-free & include cool bonus items such as energy boosters, supplements, or refreshing beverages or even a gym bag.

You also get exclusive and easy-to-follow workout ideas each month. I have always had great experience with the FitSnack monthly boxes. Most of the healthy snacks included are those which are hard to find by our own, either online or even in stores. FitSnack subscription offers about 7-10 carefully curated snack items, generally worth over $30. This subscription starts at $23.90/month, but for a Limited time, you can get 50%OFF your First FitSnack box using this exclusive LINK! You could read all of my past FitSnack reviews HERE and get to know about the subscription better.



Salad Power: This is a completely drinkable SALAD with no added sugars. It is also vegan, gluten-free and paleo-friendly. I got the veggies+apple drink and was so excited to see that it has kale, celery, carrot, cucumber, tomato, spinach and green bell peppers. This is so perfect to grab while you are on the go and make sure you get your daily dose of veggies.

Purely Inspired: This organic greens dietary supplement is full of nutrients, active probiotics and doesn't have any artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. The label looks so promising with 14 organic sprouts, 8 organic fruits, 5 organic vegetables and a lot more. I am not a fan of dietary drinks but I am sure to use these in whichever way possible.

Chocorite: I have received these in earlier FitSnack boxes and these are so delicious. Each bar is just 100 calories and is rich of protein. These are gluten-free, sugar-free, high in fiber and tastes delicious too. This is one of my favorite grab-and-go protein bars.

Chops Snacks: All natural, teriyaki beef jerky. This are moist and tender with no preservatives and are also gluten-free.

Keen One Quinoa: I am huge fan of quinoa and getting to know about these readymade on-the-go quinoa cups is so cool. This is vegan, organic and would be ready in 7-10 minutes. This cup offers 11g of protein and comes in wide varieties.

Made In Nature: Organic, unbaked, energy bites - these are the BEST! These energy bites are totally guilt-free and so so delicious. I loved the cocoa nibs in between giving that extra crunch. This brand offers a wide variety of products and I am sure to buy more of this soon.

Bonus Item - Cultures for health Real Kombucha: I have got one of these in my earlier FitSnack boxes. I didn't get a chance to try it last time so I am glad I got this as the bonus item again. This kit has only 3 ingredients - organic sugar, organic black tea, live active cultures, how awesome!

This would be perfect for anyone trying to stay on track as you snack on the healthiest way possible. FitSnack monthly subscription starts at $23.90/month and their subscription is highly flexible, meaning you can pre-pay or pause or cancel your subscription anytime.



Have you ever tried snack subscriptions before? What are your thoughts on FitSnack? 

Disclaimer:
I received this product(s) for a discounted price/free of charge, in exchange of my honest opinion. Nevertheless, I personally use, review the product and recommend only those i believe will be good for my readers.