#Juara Candlenut Body Creme Review! #Moisturizer #SkinCare
Juara Candlenut Body Creme! This product was totally new to me & i was all excited about trying this one! Actually, i never knew there was something called a candlenut, my bad! I love trying new brands and that is how i got introduced to Juara Skincare products! Juara skincare products are 100% Vegan! Paraben-free! Sulfate-free! Phthalates-free! Gluten-free! No Artificial Colorants and has no harsh chemicals!
About the Product:
Juara Candlenut body creme comes in a small tub (7.5OZ) and it has a neat, elegant look. This rich, luxurious body creme nourishes and makes skin look more softer, smoother and supple. It contains Candlenut oil, which is well known for its hydrating properties.
There are quite a few interesting ingredients, the main being the Candlenut oil! Oh!! Wait, I did a little research on this Candlenut Oil!
- Candlenut oil contains essential fatty acids that are vital to healthy skin metabolism, and gently lift debris from delicate, dry skin.
- This oil has been reported to contain vitamins A, E and F that are good for skin health and for healing wounds.
- Candlenut Oil absorbs into your skin quickly and easily without blocking skin pores.
Apart from this, the creme also contains some unique ingredients such as the Illipe Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil, which are all rich in natural Vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
I love the scent and the texture! Truly, a luxury! This has a velvety texture, gets absorbed into the skin the moment you apply. My skin feels very dry at times and this is just perfect. I relish the wonderful scent and totally love this product!
The scent needs another mention! OH yes! this smells so exotic, i cant really explain how wonderful it is! I also love that it is not too oily and doesn't make the skin greasy. It moisturizes the skin instantly and lasts longer, no need of reapplying!
Juara Candlenut body creme retails around $32 and you can find this product in Amazon HERE! If you want to check out other Juara skincare products, click HERE!
1) Intense moisturizing creme, perfect for any type of skin, especially for dry, and stressed skin!
2) Has a rich, wonderful scent, could be overpowering if you prefer lighter scent. But, personally i love the scent, it makes me feel fresher!
3) Not oily at all, gets absorbed immediately and gives instant freshness to skin!
4) Since this creme is 100% Vegan and free from harsh chemicals, this could be much more safe to sensitive skin type too!
5) Pricey! 7.5Oz tub costs $30+ which is kind of pricey! It sure depends!
In my opinion:
Taking all factors, including the richness and the efficacy of this body creme, it is well worth a try! The tub will last for a reasonable amount of time, even if you use it everyday!
Have you ever tried skincare products with candlenut oil or avacado oil in it!?
This is not a sponsored post. The product reviewed is bought out of my own personal funds. All the thoughts expressed above are honest and 100% my own!